- New York Talent Magazine wrote, "aidan nolan has led a diverse and fascinating life in a big world so, like his music, aidan can only be better known and understood with much closer attention." (see article)
- Having held the #1 position in New York for most of 2012 and into 2013 on the Reverbnation Singer/Songwriter Chart (see chart).
- He has also reached #4 in the US (see chart) and #7 globally. (see chart)
- Scoring considerable air-play in the US and Europe, aidan's songs 'Witchy Man', 'Saint Rita's Day' and 'For You' have topped charts on indie and internet radio.
- aidan's 'Witchy Man' reached NUMBER ONE on the Australian MySpace Most Popular chart while simultaneously holding position #13 with 'Misadventurous Cowboys' and #18 with 'Some Stuff. (see chart)
- There have been over 55,000 downloads of aidan's songs since April 2012.
- aidan has attracted over 20,000 Twitter followers and a significant number of Facebook fans.
- Reviews have been glowing for the new album release 'Witchy Man' as well as the cult classic 1974 album 'Tales From The Sun'. (see reviews)
New York Talent Magazine article (view here).
The Sun-Herald (Sydney, Australia) Grant Thompson
Sydney artist aidan nolan has gained the rather unusual prestige of world-wide release for his first album Tales From The Sun.
To date, aidan lists his chief musical achievements as composing the title song for the film No Roses For Michael, and working as a busker on the London tube. He was arrested for the latter exploit.
Two Faced Records